A question about a recipe: Roasted Broccoli with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette and Marcona Almonds

F6aec247 f3fa 4f17 a56f 5f829ffae9ca  011910f 502

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Roasted Broccoli with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette and Marcona Almonds" from arielleclementine. It says:

"While the broccoli is roasting, prepare the vinaigrette. Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until quite warm (about 2 minutes). Stir in the minced garlic and the smoked paprika and remove the pan from the heat. Let stand 10 minutes."

asked by lanny over 7 years ago

What's the question? Just reading the step sounds delicious, but I'm not sure what you want to know.

cookbookchick

I made this the other night -- it is delicious! What do you want to know?