🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Broccoli with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette and Marcona Almonds

F6aec247 f3fa 4f17 a56f 5f829ffae9ca  011910f 502

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Roasted Broccoli with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette and Marcona Almonds" from arielleclementine. It says:

"While the broccoli is roasting, prepare the vinaigrette. Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until quite warm (about 2 minutes). Stir in the minced garlic and the smoked paprika and remove the pan from the heat. Let stand 10 minutes."

asked by lanny about 7 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

What's the question? Just reading the step sounds delicious, but I'm not sure what you want to know.

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

I made this the other night -- it is delicious! What do you want to know?