🔕 🔔

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

I think Trader Joe's is a good source.

It's not cheap, but since I started using Bernard Callebault I won't settle for anything less.

A9f88177 5a41 4b63 8669 9e72eb277c1a  waffle3

I've been working with Hershey's Special Dark lately. I may be partial to the brand because that's what I grew up. But Special Dark is different in that it contains a blend of so-called natural and dutched cocoas which give it a depth and complexity not found in other chocolates. Plus it's not expensive.

1e0a61e6 6009 42d2 80f8 aa8dc9fbedcf  chef lisa

Whole Foods Markets have selections in their grocery and specialty departments. The grocery selections are priced quite well with several to choose from.