Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

I think Trader Joe's is a good source.

jsdunbar

It's not cheap, but since I started using Bernard Callebault I won't settle for anything less.

ChefOno

I've been working with Hershey's Special Dark lately. I may be partial to the brand because that's what I grew up. But Special Dark is different in that it contains a blend of so-called natural and dutched cocoas which give it a depth and complexity not found in other chocolates. Plus it's not expensive.

LisaMC

Whole Foods Markets have selections in their grocery and specialty departments. The grocery selections are priced quite well with several to choose from.