🔕 🔔

I put whole eggs instead of egg yolks in chocolate truffles will they turn out alright?

I’m doubling a baileys chocolate truffles recipe, and with doubling, it calls for 4 egg yolks. I absent mindedy put in the whole egg. Will they turn out alright? Is there something I can do? I’ve never made truffles before and I’m afraid I’ve ruind them seeing I’ve spent a lot of money on the ingredients. Thank you for your help!!!

asked by Sarah about 1 month ago

22fd5949 f671 4eca 9819 de5858b39390  img 7382

added about 1 month ago

I've never used eggs in truffles. The recipes I have call for chocolate chips, cream and butter. Is your recipe cooked at all?