A question about a recipe: Turkey Pot Pie for Another Day

I have a question about the recipe "Turkey Pot Pie for Another Day" from Jennifer Ann. Cook temp if not frozen?

• Posted by: HeatherM
  • December 24, 2012
D1d355b7 1589 4754 9c40 0a91e712b463  2014 1031 turkey pot pie 006 2
Recipe question for: Turkey Pot Pie for Another Day

cratecooking
cratecooking December 24, 2012

Reduce the temperature by 25 degrees. You'll most likely need to add approximately 15-20 minutes to the cooking time so keep an eye on it!

HeatherM
HeatherM December 24, 2012

Sorry about my lack of detail above - I couldn't edit after the fact. The recipe is written for cooking from frozen, so I'm wondering how long & hot to cook if I'm making it fresh and it's already warm. None of the ingredients are raw but the crust. I see a lot of other recipes that still use 400 and cook to browned/bubbly so I may go with that. Let me know if this changes your answer, Susan! :)

cratecooking
cratecooking December 24, 2012

Cook it at the temperature it recommends and just reduce the cooking time. You'll want the crust to remain golden brown so again, keep an eye on it :). Best of luck and happy holidays!

HeatherM
HeatherM December 24, 2012

Many thanks!