🔕 🔔

Seattle area Food 52-ers -- want to do a potluck get together and swap of unused kitchen items?

Hey all you Seattle area peeps -- the string about useless kitchen tools (how we all have them, and how one person's useless in another's treasure) makes me think we need a get together and swap. What do you think? Is there enough interest to make this happen? Leave a message here, or through the "cooks" part of the site.

asked by SeaJambon almost 5 years ago

31cf169d f83a 458c 9946 a9a0311207c3  cumberland pass atv trip july 20 2013 019

Wishing I was in Seattle instead of the opposite side of the country! What a fun idea!