🔕 🔔

I wanna make mushroom and asparagus terrine ??any ideas how to make it

asked by Hani over 4 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Try googling it - I did asparagus terrine and this one popped to the top - looks like you use plain gelatine and I think you could build your flavors to suit your tastes:

http://www.foodnetwork...

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Alton' recipe calls for cheese which you might not want as it overpowers the taste of the asparagus and certainly the mushroom.
Sautée the mushrooms (more shrooms than you think) in order to remove their liquid.
Layer in the terrine, then blanched asparagus. I would add in some blanched carrot slices for color, repeat, the cover with your gelatine mix that you might flavor with some white vermouth or white wine (even sparkling).
Cover with plastic wrap and weigh down to gently compress while gelatine sets. Overnight will do it.
Slice with a warm knife.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I found this recipe over at The New York Times. I don't see why you could steam some asparagus and layer it in.

http://www.nytimes.com...