🔕 🔔

Is there any one can help how to make mushroom and asparagus terrine ??

asked by Hani almost 5 years ago

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Here is a recipe I found through the New York Times. You could layer some steamed asparagus spears in the terrine as you "build it. Good luck!

http://www.nytimes.com...

How about 'en croute'? I just think it might improve it. Anyway, my approach would be to marinate the mushrooms first. Then make an asparagus pesto. You could make the terrine en croute layering the mushrooms, asparagus, and pesto inside the puff pastry or you could do them individually by stuffing the mushrooms and wrapping them in puff pastry individually.