🔕 🔔

Going on a 4-day eating spree in NYC after living a 4-day eating spree in SF! Need a break! What are your favorite meals for a day of clean eating?

asked by alliemarie almost 5 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

How about Dirt Candy? http://www.dirtcandynyc...

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I do a 2 day detox 2-3 times a year, this is not a starvation cleanse but rather a system re-boot. You have to do some planning and shopping but I really like it ... as a matter of fact I am starting it today!

http://www.doctoroz.com...

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I am starting the same detox from Dr. Oz!

How funny! Have you done it before? I like that it's only 2 days and I can really feel the difference. I cheat and drink coffee though - I have my limits :-)

Yes I did it once a few months ago, I am going to do it again this week. I cheat and drink coffee too!! I really like it and the psychologically knowing that its only 2 days makes it easier to do.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I love the Dr. Oz cleanse too. It is simple, the shopping list is transferable to regular eating, and you can do anything for 2 days. If you drink alcohol, eliminating that from your diet for about 5 days will work wonders. Drink lots of water. When I am in a pinch but don't feel like doing a shopping list, I have been making the Spicy Chicken soup, featured by Jennie about 2 months ago. Without the addition of cheese, avocado, or tortilla chips as add-ins, you have a pretty nutritious soup that has a low caloric count.