🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: African Spiced Lamb and Spaghetti Squash Mini Lasagnas

C74815aa 8912 4925 bebb ad6cf7d8f933  lamb lasagna final

I have a question about the recipe "African Spiced Lamb and Spaghetti Squash Mini Lasagnas" from savorthis. how much lamb and what cut do you recommend? or did I overlook instructions?

asked by gardenchickens over 4 years ago

Oops, as nice and interesting as this sounds, you are right and the author forgot to mention the lamb. I think if you make a 'comment' under the recipe that it will get emailed to the author. Whereas if you ask a question, the author may just have to stumble upon it. So try to just put a comment under the recipe. Myself, I think it would work with some sauteed ground lamb.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

you can message savorthis by clicking on the screen name and then on the envelope icon.