🔕 🔔

Transferring saved recipe to a specific collection

I'm thrilled we are able to organize our saved recipes. Thank you, food52 computer experts! But I can't figure out how to sort my saved recipes into the new recipe collections.

asked by pamelalee over 4 years ago

4d4a6416 e80a 4d72 97e9 b95d3bbc2bd6  481614 4214848769820 939766843 n

If you click into the "folder" that the recipe is currently in, then click the "saved" button for the recipe. Here you can check or un-check which folder you want the recipe to be in. (It helps to make the new folder first) I hope this makes sense and helps!