Saving recipes

I've saved a few recipes since the new launch, and they've appeared in my Saved Recipes page right away. I've saved aargersi's Barbacoa Beef Cheek Tacos (because I have to have that pickled onion method, though trust me, there won't be a beet in the room) twice in probably the last 15-20 minutes. But it hasn't shown up. Is this a problem somewhere?

Food52
Food52 October 15, 2011

Will ask our developers to look into this.

boulangere October 15, 2011

Thank you!

Amanda Hesser October 15, 2011

By the way, it's doing the same thing to my saved recipes, as well.

boulangere October 15, 2011

Amanda, it's 9:30 on a Saturday night in NY. What are you doing at work?!

boulangere October 15, 2011

Amanda, that's quite a relief, though I'm far from taking this personally! The count of recipes saved increases, but the recipes aren't appearing.

Amanda Hesser October 15, 2011

Do you mean recipes that you've recently saved (since relaunch) aren't appearing? Or saved recipes from before and after relaunch are not appearing? Also, about how many recipes have you saved? This will help us figure out if it's just that it's not displaying more than the first page or if there is some other issue.

boulangere October 15, 2011

It's just been this afternoon here in MST. Other recipes I've saved since relaunch are saved and appearing. It's been probably 2 or 3 this afternoon-evening.

boulangere October 15, 2011

The ones I've saved that aren't appearing are Barbacoa Beef Cheek Tacos and Pasta al Forno with Pumpkin and Pancetta, if that helps.