🔕 🔔

Saving recipes

I've saved a few recipes since the new launch, and they've appeared in my Saved Recipes page right away. I've saved aargersi's Barbacoa Beef Cheek Tacos (because I have to have that pickled onion method, though trust me, there won't be a beet in the room) twice in probably the last 15-20 minutes. But it hasn't shown up. Is this a problem somewhere?

Food52
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

Will ask our developers to look into this.

Thank you!

By the way, it's doing the same thing to my saved recipes, as well.

Amanda, it's 9:30 on a Saturday night in NY. What are you doing at work?!

Amanda, that's quite a relief, though I'm far from taking this personally! The count of recipes saved increases, but the recipes aren't appearing.

Do you mean recipes that you've recently saved (since relaunch) aren't appearing? Or saved recipes from before and after relaunch are not appearing? Also, about how many recipes have you saved? This will help us figure out if it's just that it's not displaying more than the first page or if there is some other issue.

It's just been this afternoon here in MST. Other recipes I've saved since relaunch are saved and appearing. It's been probably 2 or 3 this afternoon-evening.

The ones I've saved that aren't appearing are Barbacoa Beef Cheek Tacos and Pasta al Forno with Pumpkin and Pancetta, if that helps.