Are 4 pounds of fingerling potatoes enough to feed approx 25-30 people? I'm going to be cutting them in half.

asked by James Durazzo about 5 years ago

thirschfeld

As part of a meal you can usually figure 4 oz serving size per person and that is if it a group of heavy eaters. It also depends on what else is being served. If it is buffet with another starch then you have plenty.

James Durazzo

Thank you for addressing this for me. I really appreciate it.

Summer of Eggplant

I had 20 people over last weekend and I served 4 lbs. of potatoes as part of a buffet and I had plenty of leftovers.

irinaleibo

I agree with thirschfeld, 4 oz pp would be my plan.
Good Luck
irina