Do you have an easy(ish) & tasty recipe for Sea Bass, please! Many thanks!
* 4 apples - peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
* 1/2 cup margarine, divided
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 cups dried bread crumbs
* 1 egg, beaten
* 4 (6 ounce) fillets sea bass
1. Melt 1/4 cup of the margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the apples in margarine until tender. Stir in honey, reduce heat, and keep warm.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl, and egg in a third bowl.
3. Melt the remaining 1/4 cup margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Dredge the fish in the seasoned flour, dip in egg, then coat with bread crumbs. Place the coated fillets in the hot skillet, and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side. The fillets should be nicely browned, and they should flake easily with a fork. Place fish on a serving dish, and spoon the apples with honey over the top of each fillet.
pierino is a trusted source on General Cooking and Tough Love.
Easy? En papillotte. Individual portions baked in paper packets or foil. Add some chopped shallots, a splash of wine, bass friendly herbs such as thyme or tarragon, salt and pepper. Seal tight and bake for 12 to 18 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
Please enter a valid email address.
Well played. You deserve a cookie.
Sometimes you just have to treat yourself to a delicious weeknight dinner
Crispy Coconut Kale with Roasted Salmon
Plan Your Holiday Feasts Here
Guides to Gifts for One & All
The Illustrated Biographies of 16 1/2 Desserts
Set Your Holiday Table
prevented successful signup:
We'll never post anything without your permission.
prevented successful login:
Thanks for signing up!
Connect with us to get more Food52!
Sign up for our useful, inspired emails and we'll
give you everything you need to eat and live better—including
recipes, how-tos, and exclusives and great gift ideas from our
kitchen and home shop.