Do you have an easy(ish) & tasty recipe for Sea Bass, please! Many thanks!
Are you channeling your best self with this comment? (If you're not sure, check out our Code of Conduct.)
* 4 apples - peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
* 1/2 cup margarine, divided
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 cups dried bread crumbs
* 1 egg, beaten
* 4 (6 ounce) fillets sea bass
1. Melt 1/4 cup of the margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the apples in margarine until tender. Stir in honey, reduce heat, and keep warm.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl, and egg in a third bowl.
3. Melt the remaining 1/4 cup margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Dredge the fish in the seasoned flour, dip in egg, then coat with bread crumbs. Place the coated fillets in the hot skillet, and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side. The fillets should be nicely browned, and they should flake easily with a fork. Place fish on a serving dish, and spoon the apples with honey over the top of each fillet.
pierino is a trusted source on General Cooking and Tough Love.
Easy? En papillotte. Individual portions baked in paper packets or foil. Add some chopped shallots, a splash of wine, bass friendly herbs such as thyme or tarragon, salt and pepper. Seal tight and bake for 12 to 18 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
Submit your ratings, share your thoughts.
You Can Review Our Shop Products!
Cold Fried Chicken from Mom
Spread the Word
Make Any Backyard as Cozy as Your Living Room
Here Come the Hits