🔕 🔔

I'm making a skirt steak salad with baby beets to feed 25-30 people. Not sure how many beets I should buy. I was thinking 2 dozen.

It seems like they are sold in bunches of four, I don't want to over buy.

asked by James Durazzo over 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Will depend alot on how small the baby beets are. If they are bite size 0 which they can be sometimes, I'd get more. Otherwise 2 dozen should work

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

2 dozen for that many people is less than one beet per person. Assuming they're small ('baby'), I'd double it. At least.

30d29d6e ad6b 43d4 877f 543611313cd6  img 7763

Yes, they are bite sized, rather small. I don't want them to overwhelm the salad. I think I might go with 3 dozen

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

You might want to just give the full menu