Any way to tag your low carb recipes so I can find them on searches?

asked by @TwistedTooner over 5 years ago

A wonderful question, and I believe it is up to the recipe writers to tag their recipes accordingly. That said, some tags are missing from the choices. Low-carb would be one of them; dairy is another; and I'm sure there are more.

lloreen

It would be a good addition to the tags....we eat very low carb too, though I can usually find the recipes without any problem just by the title. There is no point in reading the maple cake recipes....sigh. Maybe the programmers can add a low carb, dairy free, etc tag option?