🔕 🔔

I have a fresh sour cream apple walnut pie and plan to serve it Wednesday (3 days away). What's the best way to keep it, fridge, freezer

asked by BMW over 4 years ago

I think the fridge. Sour cream doesn't freeze too well, I don't think.

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

Fridge will be fine. I would think freezing could compromise the texture (i.e. make it grainy) and it could cause the filling to contract and expand, leading to aesthetic issues. I'm sure the pie will be fine for 3 days in the fridge. Sounds delicious!