🔕 🔔

Help please I have chicken paprika cumin ginger curry powder and cocunut milk . I don't have any lemon grass, so a thai curry is out :0( Oh yeah and I have red chillies

asked by debbie_fase almost 7 years ago

Cilantro or just use what you have. Most of my Asian recipes do not use the lemon grass. that is the fun part of cooking...experimenting

B6a74962 31fc 4e50 b866 0ea34483cfb8  fb avatar

You could use lemon zest or preserved lemons in place of the lemon grass.

C45c94a0 2e08 45bf a73c 4235d1b3c4bb  image

It sounds delicious to me, lemongrass or not!

445e20c3 ae7c 4384 a5f7 c63a3b70db4d  img 2825

It's often difficult in my urban suburb to find lemongrass. Unless it's a main flavor, I generally omit. You have great ingredients for a Thai or Indian curry or just a curry. It'll be delicious. It's great to cook and improvise.