🔕 🔔

I'm planning on making a gingerbread/pumpkin pudding/whipped cream trifle for Thanksgiving. Can I assemble it today or will it be all nasty and soggy by tomorrow?

asked by Jules555 almost 7 years ago

I wouldn't. Trifles get soggy after an hour or so, at best. Better to do as much advance prep as you can on the components, and assemble tomorrow. ;o)

5f73e544 157c 472a 8f91 40a7c47948b4  photo on 2010 06 16 at 22.06 4

I thought trifle was supposed to be soggy? I think it will be even better tomorrow

Thanks for the answers-I decided to assemble it today. I think if I do it a couple hours before we eat it will have the right amount of sogginess!