🔕 🔔

I am making a corn pudding tonight for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I have combined the best of Ina Garten's recipe with a simpler, more classic southern version. The pudding contains eggs, cream, melted butter, corn, cornmeal, etc...due to the eggs and melted butter, can I refrigerate this liquid combination and save for baking tomorrow---or should I half-bake it this evening?

asked by Nannette about 7 years ago

I would bake it now and gently reheat tomorrow. Sounds delicious.

445e20c3 ae7c 4384 a5f7 c63a3b70db4d  img 2825

I agree with nutcakes. I've cooked the Ina recipe, and it's quite tasty, but yours sounds even better!! Enjoy.