🔕 🔔

freezing orzo?

I want to make a pasta salad with orzo and roasted vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, sweet peppers) to bring on a camping trip this weekend. I'd like to make it early this week, if possible, and so I'm wondering how something like that would freeze. If it doesn't freeze well I'll wait until the day before, but I'd much rather get it done ahead of time because of my time constraints this week. Thoughts?

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

I don't think roasted vegetable will hold up very well being frozen. I'd make this the day before

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Yeah, I was afraid that would be the answer. Oh well...