freezing orzo?

I want to make a pasta salad with orzo and roasted vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, sweet peppers) to bring on a camping trip this weekend. I'd like to make it early this week, if possible, and so I'm wondering how something like that would freeze. If it doesn't freeze well I'll wait until the day before, but I'd much rather get it done ahead of time because of my time constraints this week. Thoughts?

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

I don't think roasted vegetable will hold up very well being frozen. I'd make this the day before

Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Yeah, I was afraid that would be the answer. Oh well...