🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Jamie Oliver's Roasted Shoulder of Lamb with Smashed Vegetables and Greens

8db10f95 e93a 44a1 9722 98394e621bdf  8591748325 96d62a2348 z

I have a question about the recipe "Jamie Oliver's Roasted Shoulder of Lamb with Smashed Vegetables and Greens" from Genius Recipes. Would rainbow chard work as one of the greens?

asked by Sauertea over 4 years ago

1159112d e9d2 47a5 aa03 ccf4491917f1  img 9977
cratecooking

Susan is a Recipe Tester for Food52

I've made the original recipe from Jamie at Home, and I would definitely give the rainbow chard a shot. Separate the sweet stems from the leaves, and just note that the cooking time may be slightly less. I'd be interested to hear how it goes!