🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Salt & Pepper Babyback Ribs

C8672639 e7cd 4443 85f4 33636a34d95c  cp ribs

I have a question about the recipe "Salt & Pepper Babyback Ribs" from lisina. Could these be done in the oven?

asked by jane.colton3 over 4 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Yes! What I would do is wrap them in heavy foil and cook them low and slow - 225 for an hour or so, then at the end unwrap and run them under the broiler to crisp them up. The longer on the low / wrapped stage, the more they will be fall-off-the-bone, and ideally you really want to grab the meat and pull it off with your teeth, but I HAVE done ribs much longer and they fell off the bone on their own ...

"Much longer" and at lower temp is probably better still. You can spend a whole day on this if you have the time. Ribs can't be rushed.