🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Salt & Pepper Babyback Ribs

C8672639 e7cd 4443 85f4 33636a34d95c  cp ribs

I have a question about the recipe "Salt & Pepper Babyback Ribs" from lisina. Could these be done in the oven?

asked by jane.colton3 almost 5 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Yes! What I would do is wrap them in heavy foil and cook them low and slow - 225 for an hour or so, then at the end unwrap and run them under the broiler to crisp them up. The longer on the low / wrapped stage, the more they will be fall-off-the-bone, and ideally you really want to grab the meat and pull it off with your teeth, but I HAVE done ribs much longer and they fell off the bone on their own ...

5f8d7fee 22ef 49ba a6b4 360299864c3e  n3ru8figt0zk0

"Much longer" and at lower temp is probably better still. You can spend a whole day on this if you have the time. Ribs can't be rushed.