A question about a recipe: José Pizarro's Salt-Crusted Potatoes with Cilantro Mojo

C0e7a8c4 8b57 419b a598 1bd8088ba997  8868074884 ab0cdcf5c6 z

I have a question about the recipe "José Pizarro's Salt-Crusted Potatoes with Cilantro Mojo" from Genius Recipes. can you only use flaked sea salt (like maldon) or any sea salt is fine?

asked by xinekim over 5 years ago

You can use any salt, but you'll want to vary the amount depending on how fine the salt is (and how much you like salt). For fine sea salt I might try half the amount.

Mr_Vittles

For this recipe, any salt should do. Personally, I would avoid "Iodized" though. Kosher salt would work fine.