🔕 🔔

Eae76a7d 218c 4f70 b807 9164e5171bf5  mollie blue copy
Mollie Katzen

Mollie is the best-selling author of many vegetarian cookbooks, including the original Moosewood Cookbook, The Enchanted Broccoli Forest, and a trilogy of cookbooks for kids. Her latest one, The Heart of the Plate: Vegetarian Recipes for a New Generation, was published in September 2013.

I love making and serving mini biscuits, and have always found it absolutely fine to let them sit on a rack for a couple of hours and then just serve them at room temperature.

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

They sound delicious! I agree with Molly - bake and serve at room temperature after cooling on a wire rack.