🔕 🔔

Can't find a salad recipe that I wanted to make today ~ roasted pears, bibb lettuce, watercress and gorgonzola. I know I could wing it but would rather not at this late time. Does anyone recognize it from this site?

asked by AnnP almost 7 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Is it from the food52 site? did a quick search here but couldn't find anything.

Here's something that sounds similar: http://www.epicurious.com...

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

This isn't it exactly, but you could certainly use it as a starting point:
http://www.epicurious.com...

Thanks so much for the suggestions. Clearly I've been reading too many blogs and can't keep track of all the fabulous recipe options. Any suggestions on a recipe tracking system???
Happy Thanksgiving!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

I use Delicious to index recipes -- very helpful! There is also a "Food Blog Search" is you think the source was a blog. It's late now, so I hope the salad was successful.