Can't find a salad recipe that I wanted to make today ~ roasted pears, bibb lettuce, watercress and gorgonzola. I know I could wing it but would rather not at this late time. Does anyone recognize it from this site?

asked by AnnP almost 8 years ago

Is it from the food52 site? did a quick search here but couldn't find anything.

Here's something that sounds similar: http://www.epicurious.com...

This isn't it exactly, but you could certainly use it as a starting point:
http://www.epicurious.com...

AnnP

Thanks so much for the suggestions. Clearly I've been reading too many blogs and can't keep track of all the fabulous recipe options. Any suggestions on a recipe tracking system???
Happy Thanksgiving!

I use Delicious to index recipes -- very helpful! There is also a "Food Blog Search" is you think the source was a blog. It's late now, so I hope the salad was successful.