I have a ton of leftover fresh quince! What can I do with it?

Peel and cube it and cook it down to jam. 3 parts sugar to 4 parts quince.

micki barzilay

Here's a fun one especially for Thanksgiving...Peel, core, cube, along with equal pieces of sweet potatoes , potatoes, parsnips, yams and other root vegetables ( can include celery root also). Drizzle all with olive oil and bake in 350 degree oven until all are soft and quince has turned pinkish and becomes like a baked apple. Another alternative is to add cooked down ( smaller cubes than above) quince to create a twist on standardized stuffing mix . It becomes kind of like stuffing made with apples.

micki barzilay

See my current submission for roasted vegetables and quince by clicking on my name and looking at submission for best alternative vegetarian side dish for Thanksgiving

innoabrd

I've done a yummy lamb and quince stew.