🔕 🔔

Hi Magic Pickle. I was wondering if there would be a way to save or favorite some of the questions, like we're able to do with the recipes on the food52 site. I find I'm frequently looking for past answers/questions, and most times can't easily find it by searching for it in the search box.

asked by mrslarkin almost 7 years ago

I imagine that creating that feature on the site might take a couple days. In the meantime, if you find a question you want to be able to reference, you could do something I do with websites that sell ingredients I think I might be interested in at some point.

I just make a folder for bookmarks from one website in my browser. I have a folder designated for bookmarks from Zingerman's, for example, where I bookmark neat ingredients I might want to play with someday.

You could do the same thing with the foodpickle questions you want to hold on to until some kind of feature is installed that lets you do it all on the site.

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

excellent solution, Jon Palmer! I'll do that from now on. thanks!

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Great idea! We'll definitely discuss this.

Bc343245 99fb 4d2b 8579 9bf9c485181e  me

Great idea mrslarkin! And I love the solution Jon Palmer has! Thanks, both of you.