A question about a recipe: Moorish Paella

8d2c3232 3ebd 4f05 b05b 753ad71700ab  102610f 227

I have a question about the recipe "Moorish Paella " from NWB. Would pork chops be a good substitute for chicken? The husband is allergic to chicken.

asked by Annamf over 5 years ago

You would have to cut them into chunks. When chicken is put into Paella, it's cut into pieces, and not just the traditional sized ones you'd get at KFC... Actually, any meat or no meat can be used in Paella. It's a dish that varies with the region of Spain, what's available, how much money the maker has to spend at the time, etc. Squirrel, rabbit and other small game are frequently used.

Josie Marsh

Have you tried organic free range chicken? I knew someone once who was just allergic to Purdue chicken, which probably means they were allergic to the antibiotic/drugs that were given to their chickens.