🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Rum Glazed Coconut Bread Pudding

B16518d7 7453 4154 93c4 2ec18d10adc1  food52 12 04 12 1947

I have a question about the recipe "Rum Glazed Coconut Bread Pudding" from Sasha (Global Table Adventure). Can I make this the night before, and reheat it in the morning, do you think?

asked by Cristina Sciarra about 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

It would be ok to make the bread the day before but I would glaze it on the same day you serve it

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

Most bread puddings are fine made the night before, and are better made with slightly dry (stale) bread, to soak up the custard. I just looked at the recipe and the glaze looks very quick to throw together at the last minute - and it says to have guests drizzle it on their own servings, so it all sounds very do-able ahead.