A question about a recipe: Rum Glazed Coconut Bread Pudding

B16518d7 7453 4154 93c4 2ec18d10adc1  food52 12 04 12 1947

I have a question about the recipe "Rum Glazed Coconut Bread Pudding" from Sasha (Global Table Adventure). Can I make this the night before, and reheat it in the morning, do you think?

asked by Cristina Sciarra about 5 years ago

It would be ok to make the bread the day before but I would glaze it on the same day you serve it

Most bread puddings are fine made the night before, and are better made with slightly dry (stale) bread, to soak up the custard. I just looked at the recipe and the glaze looks very quick to throw together at the last minute - and it says to have guests drizzle it on their own servings, so it all sounds very do-able ahead.