🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Nutella and Peanut Butter Brownies

726697a3 3f12 4230 b086 36b4c1bc5b33  009edit

I have a question about the recipe "Nutella and Peanut Butter Brownies" from jen_c. My son is allergic to tree nuts. Can I double the peanut butter and add a smidge more cocoa and/or sugar?

asked by Judy Le almost 4 years ago

Bac35f8c 0352 46fe 95e3 57de4b652617  p1291120

Sure but peanuts are okay? I'm only familiar with the other side of this coin __ peanut allergy where kid is advised to stay well clear of tree nuts too even though they are very different things (true nuts versus legumes)

Yep, our doc says to eat everything that we can -- peanuts being one of them. We do look for " is processed on the same equipment as" labeling. My son is allergic to so many natural sources of protein that we really cherish the ones he can eat.