What do I do with a ton of watermelon radishes?

I thought I was buying really delicate and beautiful pink turnips (!!?!?) and bought enough watermelon radishes to feed an army. I love them, but just *one* sliced for salads/ breakfasts lasts me a long time. Ideas?

asked by Valerie Stivers about 5 years ago

You could pickle them, by themselves or with other vegetables.

Panfusine

Grate them into whole wheat flour, make a dough for Radish Paratha

Valerie Stivers

wow! that's just the kind of strange challenge I like.

I love watermelon radishes too. This is my own recipe http://food52.com/recipes...
An old chef friend of mine opened her own restaurant and one of her minimalist plates for breakast was toasted whole grain bread smeared with avocado and topped with thinly sliced radish. I think watermelon radish could work wonderfully with that.
I'm going to planting my own quite soon.