🔕 🔔

Stella D'ora Swiss Fudge Cookies

E7c6eb40 332f 4dc0 be5c 12d512d4a08b  cookies swiss

I'm dying for a recipe that will help me recreate Stella D'Ora's beloved Swiss Fudge Cookies. Basically, the cookie consists of a crumbly, faintly salty shortbread topped with a fudgy (but not runny) center. Any ideas?

asked by AJerusalemArtichoke about 4 years ago

Check out Emily C's Almond thumbprint cookies with Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt on Food52. You could probably eliminate the salt finish and achieve something very close to what you are looking for. Texture of filling was soft but not runny, and cookie was crumblycrisp but not crunchy. We made them a few months ago (albeit with the salt) and they were yummy.

8181f124 0caa 4875 98d8 8862c18851d4  fb avatar

Thank you! What a find! I'll definitely attempt that this weekend.