🔕 🔔

Wedding cupcakes

The wedding is on sunday and I need 200 cupcakes plus a small slicing cake.
Will my cupcakes lose quality/ moistness if I freeze them? Any great recipe suggestions? I am making chocolate, coconut, pumpkin spice, maybe lemon too.
Also, any great frosting suggestions? The bride and groom are not fans of italian meringue so I was thinking of just a buttercream. Maybe one using flour to reduce over sweetness?

Thanks for any advice
!

asked by mckella almost 4 years ago

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

Cream cheese frosting always good with pumpkin, for chocolate cake that is super moist and would probably do what you need here is this recipe http://food52.com/recipes...