🔕 🔔

Pancakes for a crowd?

Got 8 coming for brunch tomorrow and have ingredients and method all set - but what is your favorite way to keep them warm so that we can all sit down together? Or do you just keep shoveling them at the table as each batch cooks? Any tips welcome!

asked by JadeTree almost 4 years ago

place on cookie sheet in the oven at 200 degrees as u make them

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

I have a bun warmer I use

906edcb9 c33e 4d08 a351 dbbfe46ee585  image

Thanks - since I don't have a bun warmer, I'll use the cookie sheet method!

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

When you make the pancakes place on a cooling rack atop of the cookie sheet and don't stack them. If you do so, they will steam. Work as quickly as possible, place in an oven (250 degrees) and they should be delicious for 30 minutes. Have fun!