Mobile site

Does anyone know whether there are any plans to make food52 mobile friendly?

asked by ATG117 about 5 years ago

Actually, all of our recipe and article pages, as well as all of Provisions, are mobile friendly already (they use responsive design). Our homepage will soon be responsive as well, followed by the rest of the site!

ATG117

Not sure what responsive means. The format still doesnt fit on the iPhone screen like other mobile sites--maybe I'm using the wrong terms, or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?. I also have problems with the site freezing on my phone.

That doesn't sound good! If you could take a screenshot of what you're seeing and email it to me at [email protected], we can look into it.

ATG117

Thanks. Btw, this was not meant to be complainy, just more of an inquiry. I love the site and would love for it to be easie to use via mobile. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

My pleasure -- we want you to be having the best experience possible too!