Secret Santa Swap

I do hope we're doing the Secret Santa Swap this year as well. Its nearing that time of the year!

asked by Panfusine about 5 years ago

CarlaCooks

I hope it happens again as well! Unfortunately, I never received a gift last year, and the person I sent a gift to didn't bother to send a thank you note :( I hope I have better luck this year!

How did I miss that? How does one sign up?

ZombieCupcake

That sounds fun! Count me in if you decide to do it.

SeaJambon

Agreed! I've had great fun with this in prior years and hope to participate again this!

Dona

I never got an acknowledgment of my gift either. I was so disappointed! But it was still fun.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Was a dream both years, both receiving and giving, including notes (some virtual).