I have an abundance of Parsley from my garden any ideas

Garden Parsley

asked by Nan about 5 years ago

Louisa M

Garnish anything and everything.
Make parsley butter.
Freeze it.

cookbookchick

Make parsley pesto and freeze it in ice cube trays. Use it to add to soups, pasta, etc.

Melanie,Sodini

Mix parsley with lemon, butter,and garlic in a saucepan for a few minutes and then bake it with chicken breasts.

Pistou, gremolata, tabbouleh, pesto, base for soup, garnish. Enjoy!

ChezHenry

A parsley salad is excellent. The restaurant Prune serves one next to their roasted marrow bones, and I've been making it ever since. Simple lemon vinaigrette.

ChezHenry, thanks for reminding me of this---I absolutely love marrow bones. And a parsley garlic salad is almost de rigour for sizzling hot escargots.