🔕 🔔

Do you have shipping service to Shanghai, China?

I friend is about to start a cake business in Shanghai and I would like to give her the Cake Box and I would like to confirm if you can send it here.

asked by Estuardo Heer almost 4 years ago

Hi Estuardo,

Thanks so much for reaching out with your +1 for international shipping, and all the way from China! Unfortunately we aren’t set up to deliver our goods worldwide quite yet -- but it’s so wonderful to hear that the demand is there.

We're sorry that you're only able to window shop at the moment -- and we hope you’ll check back soon! Best of luck to your friend and her new venture.

All best,
Hannah