Sour Cherries

Does anyone know a place in New England that sells frozen frozen sour cherries? Has anyone ordered them from a reputable farm? Thank you!

asked by alygator about 5 years ago

rt21

Trader joes has frozen cherries but I'm not sure if they are sour

Coing

They are not too hard to find canned, in my experience. It might not be worth the trouble to search further, if it's a pie or sauce.
What do you have in mind?

alygator

Thank you both. A friend wants to make a sour cherrie pie for Thanksgiving using fresh/frozen cherries. I will pass on your suggestions!

Gary schocker

There was a place right at the rip van winkle bridge that had Tubs of them. I think called cherry ridge farm.

mainecook61

I don't know about New England (where I live), but I know that you can find them in Michigan. There are extensive cherry orchards up around Traverse City. I have my own trees now, but I used to buy them from a Michigan company called Friske.