A question about a recipe: Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout, and Bread Stuffing with Apples

46c95f81 8d68 40a0 b855 37ed5bd3b8d4  ezblsg2fznmpiy 78wazafyeucdxdhynbmu8b0rjerk

I have a question about the recipe "Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout, and Bread Stuffing with Apples" from Gena Hamshaw. how long do you suggest roasting the vegetables for? Also, can this be made a few hours in advance and heated again prior to serving?

asked by jen about 5 years ago

Brussels sprouts and butternut squash will need about 20 minutes. The apples will be done sooner and you may want to remove them when they are done.
Generally speaking you can re-heat stuffing. I would re-heat covered for sometime until warm and then finish the heating up uncovered to re-crisp the topping.