🔕 🔔

What are some really flavorful recipes for boneless Chicken?

I am preparing dinner tonight and I was wondering if anyone had any great flavorful recipes that I could possibly try. You know, like something different.

asked by Brandi Webster almost 4 years ago

In the upper right of this screen, in the box labelled "search," type chicken breast.
Another box will pop up to the right. Use that one to choose "in Recipes."
Then click on the magnifying class. It will search Recipes for any containing Chicken Breasts.

Tacos come to mind. But by removing the bones you've already yanked out most of the flavor.