🔕 🔔

Frying Porkchop Bones and Flavor.

So I'm at a buddies house and I'm cooking dinner. We are having Porkchops that I've floured and going to pan fry/deep fry. I like to de-bone my chops before frying them. My buddy saw that i removed the bones and for upset saying: "That's where all the flavor is!". I told him that I'm aware bones add flavor but having them or not while DEEP FRYING won't make even a little bit of difference on flavor because the chops cook fast and there's almost no marrow in these bones, which is where the flavor is in a bone. So my question is, am I correct? Thank you.

asked by Jeremy about 1 year ago

I'm not ready to concede that bones don't add all that much flavor, but this guy says you win the argument.

http://amazingribs.com...