🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cumin Infused Olives in Rye Garbanzo Bean Salad with Oranges

D527d3c8 8564 4706 a557 4d9931325a1e  ryesalad

I have a question about the recipe "Cumin Infused Olives in Rye Garbanzo Bean Salad with Oranges" from Angela @ the well-worn apron. How can I use my cumin infused olive oil in this recipe?

asked by Deborah over 4 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Community Editor at Food52.

Use the cumin infused olive oil in place of the plain olive oil in the dressing, and then add more cumin to taste if necessary. If the flavored olive oil is really strong, perhaps just start with one tablespoon of it in the dressing, and then add a bit more to taste, or stick with plain olive oil to make up the difference.