🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Collard Wraps with Herbed Cashew Spread and Roast Peppers

0bc65241 b469 47f0 ab30 798cd8bd62fb  food52 09 18 12 4922

I have a question about the recipe "Collard Wraps with Herbed Cashew Spread and Roast Peppers " from Gena Hamshaw. How long can you store the spread and how best should you do that: refrigerate it? Thanks… I am curious to try this.

asked by Margaret about 4 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I would assume the spread would be fine in the fridge for a few days, but you could always try sending the author a direct message to ask too. Just click the envelope on their profile page (http://food52.com/users...).