Springform pan problems!

About to make a 9" cheesecake recipe and realize that the bottom is missing. Luckily I have a 10", but what modifications to I need to make? I figure more ingredients in the crust and keeping an eye on the cooking time. Is that it? I don't mind having a flatter cheesecake. Thank you so much

asked by Gina55164 almost 5 years ago

You're right - Increase the crust ingredients by half (just to be sure) but then you don't need to change the filling amts. And keep an eye on the time. Probably won;t change it that much

Gina55164

That is so helpful! I appreciate it.

No, you don't need to change the amount of filling, but be aware that its level will be thinner, so you baking time will be a bit less. Set the timer for 10 minutes less, and add minutes as needed.