🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Toro Bravo's Radicchio Salad with Manchego Vinaigrette

85bf3d00 a6b0 42e3 88e4 882b1bbeb3f6  2013 1126 genius radicchio salad 020

I have a question about the recipe "Toro Bravo's Radicchio Salad with Manchego Vinaigrette" from Genius Recipes. How long can the dried, fluffed radicchio sit for? Is it ok to do this step ahead of time?

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

asked almost 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

What I would do in advance is chop up the radicchio. Store it in a bowl covered with a paper towel and then plastic wrap. I would do the ice water step, drying and fluffing closer to serving time