🔕 🔔

Ann Seranne's rib roast question---I have an entire rib roast but I cut into 2...

one is 10 lbs and the other 4 lbs….do I treat this as 2 toasts or 1? I am planning on 5 min/lb at 500 degrees then shutting the oven for 2 hours! Thank you! Merry Christmas!!!

asked by bamcnamara over 3 years ago

F3a4504e 5c9a 4561 8d32 c7f051787db2  img 3223
thehappycook

Victoria is a Recipe Tester for Food52

They should be considered as two roasts. The smaller one will cook in much less time than the larger one. Were you planning on putting them in the same pan?

Ff4cd9f0 157d 4005 91d8 86ed521de349  img00020 20100410 1015

not the same pan---but the same oven----start the bigger one---then add the second one in??? ughhhhh thanks!!!!!!