When will the voting end?

I know this isn't the proper forum for this question but I'm sure others are curious: When will the voting for the current contest end? It's been 2 weeks now and it says there's 8 days of voting left...will we ever know?

Pat is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 5 years ago

Sorry for the confusion! We took entries for an extra two weeks on this contest, so the Community Picks Recipe Testing (a.k.a. dibs-calling) post will go up tomorrow morning and finalists will be announced 01/16/14, per the contest page.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Thanks Kristen but I'm talking about the Hors' Doevre (sp?) contest...which we've been voting on for 2 weeks...the one where healthier kitchen and QueenSashy are finalists.

Oh I see, thank you -- looking into it now! Stay tuned.

OK, it looks like there was an odd technical glitch that we didn't catch in our team's collective holiday scrambles toward home -- thank you for letting us know. It should be fixed now and the rightful winner in place.