🔕 🔔

What is your most reliable method for removing oily stains from your table linens?

What is a cloth benapkined bagna cauda lover to do?

asked by twinjadojo over 3 years ago

Creamtea's process works. I've also tried some of these from Martha Stewart's stain removal chart:
http://images.marthastewart...

37c46e71 9105 4c1a 99b5 ca8c8f9fa3ac  photo 4

Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate your time and expertise.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Forgot to add, repeat the process if any of the stain is left after the first try.

42c10f3c 6c4a 4c61 a1b6 d73c033f832e  sepia2a

To begin with I spray everything new with Scotchguard. Especially table linen including linen napkins. As well I spary all my clothes.

Nataliesztern, just a note that not all fabrics are Scotchguard safe. It may cause some dyes to bleed. The can of Scotchguard will caution you to test a small sample of the fabric in an inconspicuous spot to be sure.

About the Scotchguard possibly causing dye to bleed... I speak from sorry experience. Not all fabric dyes are created equally.

True Pegeen. However I have never had anything bleed. Just lucky, I guess but you are right about that.