Re-joining the community

Because of serious health issues in the family, I've been absent from the Food52 community for quite some time. It looks so very different - at the core, is it still the same dedicated bunch of home cooks and fun-loving editors?

asked by wssmom almost 5 years ago

cookbookchick

Yes it is! Welcome back!, wssmom! Sorry to hear of your troubles - I do hope all is well now.

wssmom

So looking forward to getting back up to speed here! Thanks!

Welcome back wssmom -- I hope everything is ok with your family now. Thanks for checking back in -- we redesigned the home page and added a new shop called Provisions; and it's still wonderful home cooks and our team at the core!

wssmom

Thanks so much Amanda - yes, 2014 is looking very good! Just need to dust off my pots and pans ...

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

I'm glad you're back!

wssmom

Thanks, Trena!

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Welcome back! Just look through recent posts and I think you'll find the community is still intact and as enjoyable as ever.

You never left! Still using your recipes. Thrilled to hear your voice again. Blessings to you and your family.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Wssmom, so happy to hear from you and sorry about your family's illness. I've been on and off as well. It takes a bit of time, but now I know my way around again and overall enjoying new features.